Sending a newsletter is one of the most powerful ways you can keep in touch with your prospects and customers. Newsletters open doors. Gain five secrets of a great customer newsletter.
Communication is the most valuable skill you can ever develop as it affects every facet in your life. By attending this one-time only public speaking workshop you will gain great insights to elevate your communication skills and effectively spread your message to your audience.
Building a branded community. What is this? Well the audience that you attract may come to you, look at your web page, come to your social media profiles; comment on, like, tweet or share your pages. They may interact with you but are you interacting with them? That’s an important part. To really be the rock star you need to connect with your audience, let them know that you care that they are there and appreciate their support, this allows you to form deeper relationships.
Realtors, Gain personal branding strategies to elevate your business and stick out from the sea of competition. Have you ever thought about why twenty percent of realtors dominate the market accumulating riches and eighty percent of realtors earn just enough money to get by? Would you like to be one of the top twenty percent?
Get a copy of Thought Leaders: The Harvard Faculty Club’s Business Expert Forum presenters with stories and insights you can apply in your business and life from Thought Leaders around the world.
Rockstar professionals earn celebrity status and one of the most effective ways to do this is to leverage public relations. Public relations is the key to getting exposure and being positioned as an authority in your industry. When someone looks at you and your competitors and you are featured in magazines, press releases or interviews and they aren’t who will look more credible? You! Because you have claimed your stage and are the rockstar professional. Below are 8 tips for leveraging PR to build your brand and elevate your status.
Rockstar Professionals leverage authority marketing and understand the importance of acquiring leads. You need leads to nurture into potential customers so you can serve them and grow your business. In order to generate leads, you need a strategy. Below are 8 strategies you can use to generate leads into your business. As an authority you should get use to being an author. The lead generation ideas stem from thought leadership. Kind of funny when you think about it. Leadership generates leads.
For entrepreneurs looking to differentiate themselves, you may want to consider writing a book. Writing a book can elevate you and position you as an authority in your industry. Even though there are quite a few books out there already, a majority of people don’t write books or leverage them properly. Below are nine steps you can take to create a money making book.
My partners and I at Rock My Image have spent the past several years developing a system that we could turn into a game changer product by empowering entrepreneurs to thrive in life using their unique gifts, following their passion and serving a bigger purpose. Following this system we’ve generated millions of dollars in revenue for our clients and now we are unleashing this system for aspiring rockstar professionals.
What is Claim My Stage?
Claim My Stage is a signature Personal Branding & Authority Marketing Workshop developed by Rock My Image for entrepreneurs and rockstar professionals looking to build their personal brand as an industry expert, leverage their expertise into workshops or online classes, and/or share their knowledge as a speaker and/or author.
Claim My Stage is a fun, interactive and lively event to inspire & motivate you to claim your stage as a Rockstar Professional (RP)!
Attendees leave armed with the insight and tools they need to elevate their status as an industry expert and dominate their competition at marketing.
Why Claim My Stage?
My partners at Rock My Image and I believe that people should claim their stage in life. We believe people should aim to live the life they truly desire. In this modern world if you want to succeed as an entrepreneur you will have an advantage if you develop a strong personal brand that resonates your who you are, what you do and the goals you aim to achieve.
The Claim My Stage workshop highlights clear strategies towards improving your personal brand and actions to take to define and live a BOLD Vision.
Claim My Stage Workshop Reviews:
“You totally rocked the workshop yesterday. I was blown away! I learned so much and implemented so many new ideas.” – Marcia K.
“I am crystal clear about my “why”. I have been “blocked” with all of these things for months and now they just came out. How is that for a productive day? You really helped me. Thank you so much. Cheers!” – Debra D.
“Powerful presentation!” – Doug W.
Interested in Personal Branding or Authority Marketing and looking for more info?
If you’re interested in learning about the Top Professional Mastermind for Rockstar Professionals then you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to the home of RPM, The Rockstar Professional Mastermind is a mastermind for the passionate entrepreneurs with the attitude, expertise and drive to become true rockstar professionals.
Masterminds are Used by the Pros
When I started to think bigger and hang around a new level of successful people I continued to come across the concept of a mastermind. A group that has members of high caliber that work together as a think tank and accountability partners, I was very intrigued. I had read about masterminds in Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich but never really gave it too much thought. During an Authority Marketing video conference I hosted, one of my guests who was a successful entrepreneur mentioned the biggest piece of advice she could offer would be to join a mastermind. Through the next few months I had the opportunity to attend several different masterminds. 12 Mavens, C12 and the mastermind of the Harvard Faculty Club and while those masterminds were very powerful… they did not have the focus and minds that I was looking to connect with so I decided to build my own and worked with my partners at Rock My Image to do so.
The RPM Mastermind
Our mastermind RPM or the Rockstar Professional Mastermind is geared for the professionals that aim to build their personal brands and leverage authority marketing to live a BOLD Vision. Those who authentically fly their own flag, call their own shots and have fun doing it. Our curriculum for the mastermind follows our book Amplify Your Business and our authority marketing principals outlined in our information product Ensemble. We developed an in person mastermind which is the most powerful when practical and a virtual mastermind which is the next best thing if logistics is an issue.
Three Powerful Benefits of Joining a Mastermind
- Additional Perspectives and Insights – When you get like minded people together with a similar focus you have the benefit that the members are most likely familiar enough with your industry to understand it and can also add additional perspectives and insights on the matter that you will not be able to see being in the middle of your project. Your fellow mastermind members can help you save time and money or offer new solutions to challenges.
- Accountability – Most people get in their own way by getting side tracked, procrastinating or completely just not doing what they are suppose to do. Most of us are not very good and holding ourselves accountable… It’s really hard to hold ourselves accountable because we can easily fool ourselves to talk ourselves out of just about anything. A strong mastermind group can help ensure that you are producing results or held accountable for not producing results. This is key if you really want to make progress.
- Synergistic Thinking – Synergy is the interaction or cooperation of two or more parts to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects. Synergistic thinking is magical, it can help you think leaps and bounds beyond what you may have been able to come up with on your own. When creative thinking or problem solving is needed there is almost no better substitute than a collaborative effort of like minded minds in the same frequency.
Is a Mastermind Worth an Investment?
When I first heard about some of the costs associated with a mastermind, I must admit, I didn’t get it. I had a small mindset focused on the loss of the money I would have to give to participate. For the first half of my professional career I had this mindset. Through time I tended to notice that some of the most successful people invest in themselves. They believe that not only is the investment relatively small in the scheme of things but more importantly they believe in their own capabilities enough to know that they can increase their investment multiple times by increasing their knowledge and insights. After changing my perspective I started investing in training, conferences and coaching and these investments took root and changed my life. If you are a passionate entrepreneur, I highly recommend checking out a mastermind. If you’re looking one aimed for Rockstar Professionals, be sure to check out RPM. Regardless of your choice in masterminds, continue to invest in yourself to increase your earning capabilities, if you don’t see that you will easily be able to get a positive return on investment you must work on expanding your vision and belief system.
What do you think of Masterminds? Do you have any you like?
Authority Marketing is the focus of marketing that positions one as the expert in their industry and differentiates them from their competitors. This form of marketing is sort of an extension of personal branding. Your personal brand should reflect who you are, what you’re about and the purpose you serve. And in doing so attract your desired audience and connections. Authority marketing strengthens this effect by not only ensuring your brand reflects who you are but it also elevates your positioning that will distinguish you in your industry and raise your influence among others.
Rock My Image is an authority marketing agency aimed to produce Rockstar Professionals by working with entrepreneurs with the right attitude, expertise and drive to do what it takes to live their BOLD Vision.
The 9 Pillars of Authority Marketing
- Expert Brand Positioning – In order to be perceived as an expert, you need to be positioned as an expert. This should be an authentic effort, you really need to be an expert in your industry.
- Content Marketing – By creating valuable content, you can provide value to your audience while positioning yourself as a thought leader.
- Lead Generation – Being seen as an authority is great but you still need to acquire leads to take advantage of the positioning. Develop a system to collect information from potential prospects and then nurture the leads to get them to take the desired action.
- Public Speaking – Speaking whether in person or online is perhaps one of the most powerful practices to develop your authority. It lets your audience experience your thoughts as well as your personality and style.
- Book Authorship – Writing a book is a great way to document your thoughts and share your thoughts and perspective. A book can be an excellent sales tool.
- Referral Marketing – They say it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. There is some truth to that. By being connected to the right people you can get better opportunities, easier, with less money.
- Publicity – Leveraging public relations will get your message in front of your audience with high positioning. This will keep you top of mind and elevate your status.
- Event Marketing – Participating in events gives you the opportunity to interact with people and make connections. It shows that you are happening.
- Principles – Perhaps one of the most important pillars is your principles and values. Those who are being deceitful or misleading will eventually get found out. In order to really get the best results from authority marketing your message, your image and your marketing should all be authentic. Live with integrity, honesty and sincerity and the other values that are important to you and this will help you be a true Rockstar Professional.
Improving Your Pillars of Authority Marketing
Authority Marketing has a lot of components and it can be a challenge to tackle without a plan. Before you start marketing away, you need to have a strategic plan. Before you have a strategic plan, you need to assess where you’re at to see where you need to put your focus.
Which of the 9 pillars of authority marketing do you need to work on?
On Your Mark is an easy read and a great outline for those looking to write their own book or work through the book writing process.
Rock My Image’s best-selling book, Amplify Your Business: The Rockstar Professional’s Guide to Marketing Success Volume 1 provides practical action items to empower business growth and success.