Communication is the most valuable skill you can ever develop as it affects every facet in your life. By attending this one-time only public speaking workshop you will gain great insights to elevate your communication skills and effectively spread your message to your audience.
Award-winning speaker, author and coach Kenny Harper will lead this interactive, educational session on the core competencies of public speaking. Kenny has delivered powerful workshops empowering business owners around the country and on Wednesday, October 4th, he will be presenting a special one-time-only Public Speaking Workshop for The Non-Profit Center of Northeast Florida.
Effective communicators can make a huge impact on the world. Communicators like Martin Luther King and Mahatma Ghandi have altered history while others like Oprah Winfrey or Tony Robbins are shaping today and the future. By improving your communication skills, you are elevating your influence in the world.
Attendees of this workshop will walk away with powerful insights and tips they can implement when asked to speak on behalf of their nonprofit organization.
When you attend this workshop you will gain:
- The Core Elements to Public Speaking
- 3 Powerful Strategies to Keep Your Audience Engaged
- Techniques to Make Your Presentation Memorable
- How To Leverage Your Energy for a Better Delivery
- Keys to Elevate Your Message
Attendees will also receive:
- A Presentation Blueprint for Crafting Impactful Speeches
- A Copy of Power Speaking Audio Training
- A Speak-Your-Book Quickstart Guide & Checklist